The HuskeeCup is a recyclable keep-cup made from an eco-polymer containing waste coffee husk. It's durable, has a lid with ventilation and excellent seal properties and is very durable.
We've selected a 6oz cup...the perfect size for a flat white, 8oz for latte and cappuccino and a 12oz for teas and if you're a self-styled gannet and just love a bigger drink!
We've chosen classic charcoal as the colour of choice - no mess, no staining, no sweat!
BEAUTY MEETS FUNCTION
- The iconic fins offer exceptional insulation while the lid can be pushed on with one hand.
- The drain slots on the base of the cup remove excess water after a dishwasher cycle.
- Plus with nothing to take apart, it’s easy to clean and hygienic.
LID VENTILATION & RESERVOIR
- Huskee’s Universal Lid features a triangulation of vents on its roof.
- This increases the aromatics of your drinking experience, whilst also enabling the ideal pour rate.
- The reservoir allows coffee to pool at the spout, creating the same drinking experience as an open HuskeeCup.
FORM & FUNCTION
A key focus of our design is how the cups hold up in a cafe environment.
They need to be durable, take a beating in daily service, and be stackable.
All Huskee cups, saucers and lids can be stacked, which is handy at home too.
We offer a natural (no dyes, just the colour of our husk) and a charcoal colour.
Having only these two colours makes them easy to separate and recycle at their end-of-life.
HuskeeCup was awarded Best in Class in 2018 at the GOOD DESIGN AWARD
- Reusable and durable
- Repurposes coffee waste
- Dishwasher friendly
- Hotter drink for longer
- Ergonomically comfortable in the hand
- Closed loop end of life