Bialetti Venus 4-Cup - Stove Top (Silver)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ORIGINAL BIALETTI: Bialetti Venus 4-Cup - STOVE TOP
ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
Venus: Botticellian beauty, mysterious planet, Roman goddess of love or simply the seminal Bananarama pop hit? You may have your own idea.
How about Bialetti's iconic Moka Express coffee maker, with a bright silver finish that retains its shine? Stylish and practical, the Venus model is compatible with induction stovetops, as well as traditional stovetops.
This version is made of solid materials including stainless steel, a thick boiler for strength and quality and a non-slip and anti-scalding handle that's ergonomic and comfortable to hold.
Rinaldo's Guide to the Stovetop:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section with water just off the boil
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat if not an induction stove, and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
- Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink. Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.