Like so many of you, we love the Aeropress. Our wild camping nights in the Lakes are going to be even better with more coffee made in this great little pocket rocket.
The AeroPress Go is thoughtfully engineered to provide all the delicious brewing capabilities of the original AeroPress plus a convenient drinking mug that doubles as a carrying case. Like the original AeroPress, the AeroPress Go brews remarkably delicious American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee. The AeroPress Go is optimized for traveling, camping, or just going to work by making it convenient and easy to take your AeroPress with you. Its smart design ensures that you will never be without delicious AeroPress brewed coffee wherever you go.
So, what's the big deal?
The little buddy of the iconic brand, the Aeropress Go is a perfect addition to the original, particularly convenient for for travelling, camping, or just going to work. Its compactness ensures easy portability. Easy-to-use and clean, lightweight, durable and cleverly engineered to ensure that everything fits inside the mug included, the Aeropress GO is a cost-effective and must-have piece of brewing equipment to carry with you. A perfect way to produce Americano/long-pour-style drinks using a unique brewing method.
- Compact, portable, easy to clean
Rin's tips for a great cup:
- Short-extraction time
- Includes Travel Mug (444ml) which houses all accessories (scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilter papers, filter) fit inside the mug for travelling. Packed down the AeroPress Go measures H =13.5 cm x 9.9cm diameter
- Phthalate and BPA free
- Put the filter paper in the cap, then wet the filter paper, chamber and your cup with hot water ... this ensures you don't get cold coffee
- Use about 12 -15g of freshly ground coffee for the full 3 marker points of water, and grind from fresh if possible
- Don't grind too finely - the grind should feel a bit like sand between your fingers
- I like to use the "inversion method" - so put the plunger about an inch of the way into the chamber and turn the whole thing upside down. Add the coffee and water into the upturned chamber
- Use slightly cooler water than boiling - 85°C brings out the best in the bean for this method
- Stir for 10 seconds and then leave for 30 seconds
- Screw the filtered cap on tightly, place the cup over the cap, turn the whole lot over the "right way" (holding everything in place!) and then plunge
- Top up your cup with fresh hot water as you wish