Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, we would be unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as coffee and tea cannot be returned.
Please note, due to artisan small-batch roasting practice, some variations may occur and we reserve the right to apply a no return policy.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, so please consider your choice of item carefully before purchasing. If you need to exchange it for the same item outlining the issue in question by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Rinaldo's Speciality Coffee & Tea Ltd, Unit 12, Lakeland Food Park, Crook Rd, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 8QJ.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Rinaldo's Speciality Coffee & Tea Ltd, Unit 12, Lakeland Food Park, Crook Rd, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 8QJ.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If the goods received are deemed to be faulty upon inspection of your order or if an incorrect product was sent in error, we will happily replace them or provide a refund. However, if the item is excessively heavy or of a high value, please contact us first as it likely we may be better suited arranging a collection.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item worth over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
RINALDO’S WARRANTY AND COVER
If you’ve ever ordered anything from us, you’ll know that we always go the extra mile as part of our commitment to bring you the best in customer service. We're always at the end of the phone, in person at our premises or just an email way to provide the relevant information that you need to address any queries you might have. That's part of being a small independent business that cares about what we do and takes pride in our work. We love what we do and we only source the very equipment (as well as the finest in speciality coffee and loose-leaf tea).
OUR STANDARD TERMS
Our espresso machines and coffee grinders come with a full 12-month warranty
Simply forward proof of purchase, either in terms of your email / invoice / proof of purchase receipt
As part of our warranty you’re covered for:
• Parts and labour required to repair the machine, including any mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, boilers, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions. The customer may return the item at their own expense by courier, but it will be returned after repair free of charge. If we are unable to repair the machine and it falls within the parameters of non-misuse, we will offer a replacement.
Please return to: After Sales, Rinaldo’s, Unit 12 Lakeland Food Park, Crook Rd, Kendal, Cumbria. LA8 8QJ
What you aren’t cover for?
Warranty troubleshooting and repair does not apply to the points below:
Defects arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
• Failing to comply to “First Use” as outlined and appropriate in the espresso machine manual
• Failure to refill the water boiler adequately during brewing and steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
• Home-line espresso machines for use in a commercial environment
• Commercial Products for commercial use
• Poor or infrequent maintenance and cleaning of the machine's brew group
• Lack of regular descaling of the machine's boiler and water system components
• Poor or infrequent cleaning of the milk frothing components
Normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
• Replacement of gaskets / seals / shower screens
• Dents, scratches or any surface marks or discolouration of any components
• Replacement burrs for coffee grinders
Regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
• Descaling of machine
• Thorough cleaning of the milk frothing components
• Backflushing of grouphead
NOTE: we do not sell outside the UK and therefore would not cover any warranty-based item that is in use outside the country, regardless of whether it has been purchased in the UK