Designed by Rin and made in Kendal by the wonderful Tomoko Alderson, this is a durable apron you can wear at home or in a busy cafe and look very stylish.
It's very rewarding to support local manufacturers and working with Tomoko has been a joy. We've tweaked the design many times and I'm delighted with the end result. It's super-functional and looks "coolamundo". But don't take the Fonz's word for it ... here are the key features:
- Shoulder straps are fully detachable and adjustable. They run over the shoulders and across the back in an "X". This design is far more comfortable than the conventional neck loop, which tends to put you in a bad posture. If you have neck problems, then this is a great choice.
- 100% organic grey demin - we've chosen a very durable, soft denim that is lighter in weight than standard jeans, so it feels like another item of your clothing
- Can be worn as a full-apron or as a half-apron. The top-half can be double-backed and folded into the main waist pocket in a unique design, keeping the shoulder straps safe and tidy, and hiding the waist strap ties, if you like to secure the ties around your front
- Easy-to-access pockets, pen loop
- Styled with orange cotton and jeans no-snag rivets
- You're supporting UK design and manufacture
Wherever you are you'll look like the bozz-bozz!