What we're doing to help you receive your packaged roasted coffee and loose-leaf teas:
- As a food manufacturer and equipment reseller, we will continue to supply our products on-line as usual, so please feel free to order. Supply to us of certain items is less dependable than usual, so please be patient and be aware that some items listed as "sold out" may be unavailable for some time
- Our premises are now FULLY OPEN from:
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
- For drop-in only or purchase of our packaged coffee and tea or takeaway hot drinks from the Espresso Bar
- In accordance with Government guidelines:
- It is now a personal choice whether you choose to wear a face covering before entering our premises
- While social distancing is not obligatory, we would ask you to be sensitive to those customers who wish adopt this policy
- We are continuing our FREE DELIVERY in Kendal for LA9 postcode only. (This saving applies to shipping addresses regarding of the purchaser's postcode).
- We will post your items through the letterbox or leave on your doorstep (or in a safe place that you can highlight in the NOTES field of your online cart) and always notify you that we've do so
- You can also order on-line or phone in and we'll take a card payment and you may come and collect at our premises, following the guidelines above
- Workshops are now back up and running - please see web pages for details
Government policy is changing on a near-daily basis and, at the time of writing, we are implementing its recommendations.
This is subject to change in accordance with official Government guidance.
Thanks for all your support over the years and we're all relieved to be getting back to some sort of social normality.
Stay safe and healthy and good luck to us all!