What we're doing to help you receive your packaged roasted coffee and loose-leaf teas:
- As a food manufacturer and equipment reseller, we will continue to supply our products on-line as usual, so please feel free to order. Supply to us of certain items is less dependable than usual, so please be patient and be aware that some items listed as "sold out" may be unavailable for some time
- Our premises are now OPEN from:
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday to Friday / Saturday 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m
- For drop-in only or purchase of our packaged coffee and tea or takeaway hot drinks from the Espresso Bar
- We have a strict hygiene procedure - in accordance with Government guidelines:
- Please use the hand sanitizer on the counter when you enter and leave the premises
- You must wear a mask before entering
- Only one person to be admitted at a time and to keep a distance of at least 1 metre
- Anyone queuing is asked to do so outside and retain a 2-metre distance from any other customers who may be waiting. (If it’s raining, please wait in your car and we’ll call you in when it's convenient)
- We will help your enforced stay at home by providing FREE DELIVERY in Kendal for LA9 postcode only. (This saving applies to shipping addresses regarding of the purchaser's postcode).
- We will post your items through the letterbox or leave on your doorstep (or in a safe place that you can highlight in the NOTES field of your online cart) and always notify you that we've do so
- You can also order on-line or phone in and we'll take a card payment and you may come and collect at our premises, following the guidelines above
- All workshops are cancelled until further notice
Government policy is changing on a near-daily basis and, at the time of writing, Saturday 31st October, we are implementing its recommendations.
This is subject to change in accordance with official Government guidance.
Thanks for all your support over the years and hopefully we'll see brighter days ahead very soon.
Stay safe and healthy and good luck to us all!