Full-Time Position – Production Assist / Barista
We’re looking for a full-time member to join our very happy, industrious team based on the edge of Kendal.
- have a real passion for speciality coffee and tea and all brewing methods?
- feel as content as the managing director to do the fun stuff as well as the “schlep work”?
- want to work in an environment where it’s ok to ask questions, make mistakes and learn from them?
- enjoy being public-facing and sociable, even when you may not be feeling like it?
- feel capable of working efficiently on your own at times during the day?
- feel sure you’re up to doing a physically demanding role?
- consider yourself computer literate
- think we’re as right for you as you are for us?
No one day is ever the same at Rinaldo’s. We love our customers and always have time for them. We don’t have a culture of pointing fingers unless it’s to say: “that brew tastes great”.
The role is varied and rewarding. You’ll be engaged in all aspects of our work: from making amazing tasting and fabulously presented drinks at our take-away Espresso Bar to managing and fulfilling online orders. We’ll train you in all aspects of your role and always be at hand to support you.
And if you’re honest, trustworthy, dependable, positive, approachable, a quick learner and great to be around, we’ll always have your back.
So, if you like the sound of this post, please get in touch expanding on the points above with more detail either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who you think might fit in well, then please share this information.