Full-Time Position at Rinaldo’s Speciality Coffee & Tea Ltd
Think you’re amazing, with lots to learn and much to bring to the party? Then we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for a full-time member to join our very happy, industrious little team.
- have a real passion for speciality coffee and tea and all brewing methods?
- feel as content as the managing director to do the fun stuff as well as the “schlep work”?
- want to work in an environment where it’s ok to make mistakes and learn from them?
- know how to balance the running of a tight ship with the practicalities of real-world business issues?
- enjoy being public-facing and sociable, even when you may not be feeling like it?
- feel capable of working efficiently on your own at times during the day?
- feel sure you’re up to doing a physically demanding role?
- consider yourself computer literate …er…and generally…er…literate..er…like?
- think we’re as right for you as you are for us?
No one day is really ever the same at Rinaldo’s. We love our customers and always have time for them. We don’t have a culture of pointing fingers unless it’s to say: “that brew tastes great”.
The role is varied and rewarding. You’ll be engaged in all aspects of our work: from making amazing tasting and fabulous looking drinks at our take-away Espresso Bar to managing and fulfilling online orders. We’ll train you in all areas of your role and always be at hand to support you, even when you’ve got things bossed.
And if you’re honest, trustworthy, dependable, positive, approachable and great to be around, we’ll always have your back.
So, this is how it works:
- We’d like you to expand on the bullets above with examples of how you fit the bill and some information about yourself (you can send your application in the form of any media you like e.g. in written or video form or otherwise…)
- You email us at email@example.com
- We have a shufty
- We like the cut of your giblets and invite you for elevenses and a chat
If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who you think might fit in well, then please share this information.
Deadline: 9 a.m. Friday 15th January 2021